Governments have been running a program to lessen sediments, nutrients and pesticides from entering the Great Barrier Reef lagoon. NQLMS has been engaged to roll out and complete projects, contracted tasks include;
- Developing plans and assisting in the grant applications.
- Overseeing all subcontractors
- Installation of cattle creek crossings, installing fences and off creek watering points.
- Laying erosion matting on several sites.
- To date we have revegetated approximately 25 ha and planted 80 000 native seedlings.
- Reporting and landholder liaison”
- Other Projects
- Griffin road detention ponds